Wedding season is here and with that special day approaching I wanted to show you a stunning look that will work for everyone. Along with the tutorial, I’m going to share some tips and tricks on how to look your best and make your makeup last all day and night. So let’s get started!
TIPS & TRICKS
- Do NOT use a foundation with SPF to avoid flashbacks or a white cast.
- Do NOT use a dewy finish foundation.
- Do NOT over powder your face, apply a thin layer to avoid a cakey face.
- Do NOT use a black liner if you have fair skin, use a brown like Mobster instead.
- DO make sure to use an eye primer.
- DO use a primer to extend the life of your face makeup.
- DO wear false lashes to open the eyes.
- DO wear waterproof mascara.
- DO wear peach blush if you have fair skin, rose/pink for medium skin, fuchsia for darker skin.
- DO highlight your cheekbones.
- DO use a lip liner to extend you lip color.
- DO wear a brighter shade of lip color to show up in photos.
- DO set your makeup with a finishing spray.
- Korres Quercetin & Oak Anti-Ageing Concealer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
- Kat Von D Blush in Wish
- Lorac Perfectly Lit Powder in Spot Light
- Bobbi Brown Pressed Powder in Golden Light
- Urban Decay Deslick Setting Spray
- MAC Paint Pot in Vintage Selection
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Wisteria
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Beaches and Cream
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow in Drama Queen
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner in Immortal
- Ardell Demi Luvies
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
- MAC Pro Lip Liner in Anticipation
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain #25 Sweetheart
- Makeup Geek Foundation Stippling Brush
- Makeup Geek Stiff Dome Brush
- Makeup Geek Outer V Brush
- Makeup Geek Bent Liner Brush
- Makeup Geek Angled Stippling Brush
- Makeup Geek Cheek Highlighter Brush
Every woman should feel beautiful on her special day and hopefully these tips will help you not only look but feel AMAZING! I hope your special day is filled with love and laughter! As always, I hope you are staying happy and healthy! If you try this look on your big day be sure and share it with me I would love to see how beautiful you all are! 🙂